Today I’ve sent an email to Michael Schwern, creator of ExtUtils::MakeMaker module asking for some help. In the subject line I wrote something like: “Need help from the God“.
This is his answer…
1. And God said unto ambs:
2. Blessed are the built-ins; for they shall work for all.
3. Blessed is require(); for it is simple and always works.
4. It shall forever and always find modules which have strayed from your flock
5. As long as they are in the eyes of @INC.
6. And God saw that ambs was troubled and he comforted him saying.
7. Rejoice and be glad for this is the keyword of the Lord.
8. And God finished the letter to ambs
9. And He saw that it was silly and that it was good.
10. And He closed His laptop and lay His crown upon the pillow
11. And in the third hour, He rested.
What else can I say?
PS: I am ‘ambs’. It is my CPAN nick.
Another Teen-based movie. This time with less sex, more romance, little drugs and nice girls. This is not the best teen movie I’ve seen, but can give you some good time. I vote for 5 in 10.
This was the movie of the weekend (imdb). Finally the TV shows some interesting movie. It is a comedy, you can classify it as a stupid comedy, but it is funny. It includes a stupid guy and a nice girl. What else do you need?
I’ll vote 6/10. If you like to laugh, and you don’t mind some stupidity, see it!
Another weekend, another movie. This time, Fast Times at Ridgemont High (imdb). This must be one of the first teen movies (1982), but it contains almost or everything recent teen movies contain: boys, girls, teachers, drugs, sex, abortion, masturbation, nude scenes… well, it doesn’t contain gay scenes (good!).
Rating this movie is difficult. I just can’t rate it about what I think a teen movie should be nowadays, but how it would be back in the 80s. Well, 8/10.
This weekend I’ve seen Mermaids (imdb). It is not a fantastic movie, but it is also not a bad movie. In fact, it has a story, minimally coherent, and nice girls. This last point is important. Everybody knows mermaids are very beautiful.
Voted 6/10 on IMDB.